About Belgravia Green
Belgravia Green is being built on Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio Ave 5, District 28, Singapore. This beautiful looking project, when completed in 2023, will have 10 semi detached and 71 terraced houses. The project is designed by Laud Architects Pte Ltd and is being developed by Fairview Developments Pte Ltd (Tong Eng Group).
Comprising 81 exclusive strata houses, each unit features a bold asymmetrical facade with an origami twist, creating a modern iconic design, which you will be proud to call “home”. Your private residence comes with 4 levels of stylish living space, along with a basement private carpark for vehicles. Living areas such as the 5 bedrooms, en-suite bathrooms and open layout kitchens have been carefully considered and planned to maximise the use of space. Floor to ceiling windows ensure that each room is bathed in natural sunlight while framing spectacular views of your surrounding neighbourhood.
Belgravia Green has a total project area of 136,562 sq ft and will have 81 apartment units. The smallest unit will have an area of 3132 sq ft, whilst the largest unit will be 4004 sq ft. This conveniently positioned development will provide a large number of facilities to ensure that residents enjoy a premium lifestyle.
Similar new launches near Belgravia Green
Mega landed housing development situated in Seletar Hills Estate
Belgravia Green Showflat Appointment
Please Contact Our Friendly Developer Sales Staff
Andy Goh – PropNex – Showflat Hotline +65 9091 8891
Why Buy Belgravia Green?
- An Exclusive FREEHOLD Collection of 17 units. Touted as the best district in the East in District 15 Katong – East Coast Vicinity.
- Modern Luxury 2 & 3 Bedrooms
- Excellent functional layout with spacious rooms, good wardrobe spaces and enclosed kitchen. Flexibility to organise space according to your lifestyle.
- Units with private sitting pool available
- Short walk to the upcoming Tanjong Katong & Marine Parade MRT Stations.
- Well-connected island-wide via East Coast Parkway (ECP),
- Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and a short drive to Jewel Changi Airport and Central Business District (CBD), Singapore Sports Hub and Gardens by the Bay.
- Near to shopping malls like I12 Katong, Katong Shopping Centre, Parkway Parade and the East Coast area is well-known as a foodie haven, offering from framed hawker fare and heritage eats, to hipster cafes and chic bistros.Popular schools like Haig Girls’ School, Tanjong Katong Primary and CHIJ (Katong) Primary are close by.
Amenities Near Belgravia Green
|Education Institutions||Shopping Malls|
|Nearest MRT Station & Expressway||Other Amenities|
| MRT Station
Belgravia Green Site Plan
Belgravia Green Floor Plan
Click the image above to Download full set of Belgravia Green Floor Plan