About Cuscaden Reserve
Located on 8 Cuscaden Road is Cuscaden Reserve, a high-end luxury residential development developed by Cuscaden Homes Pte Ltd. The 192 residential units feature 1,2,3 bedroom variations of luxurious layouts and most units will have private elevator lobby access to the apartments. Sprawling on a site area of 61,596 sqft, it is on a 99 year lease and slated for completion in 2022.
Here, luxury amalgamates in harmony with nature. Cuscaden Reserve’s unique silhouette stands majestically amidst the lush verdant estate where the landscape flows seamlessly through the building.
An enviable address in the heart of prime District 10 makes connectivity to other parts of the city a convenient feat. Apart from being located beside the upcoming Orchard Boulevard MRT station, expect a plethora of retail, entertainment and gastronomic places on your doorstep.
Similar New launches near Cuscaden Reserve
ZOOM with us now for Virtual Showflat Tour!
Cuscaden Reserve Showflat Appointment
Please Contact Our Friendly Developer Sales Staff
Andy Goh – PropNex – Showflat Hotline +65 9091 8891
Why Buy Cuscaden Reserve?
- Developed by Hong Kong’s New World Development & SC Global
- 12 mins walk to ION Orchard & MRT Station
- Great investment choice, highly sought after location
- 14 mins drive to Marina Bay Sands (MBS)
- An elegant collection of luxury development with One, Two & Three bedroom layout
- Minutes’ stroll from Singapore Botanic Gardens, a UNESCO heritage site
- Located opposite The Regent Hotel in the heart of Orchard Road
- Prime district 10, within the vibrant Orchard Road neighbourhood
- Conceived by SC Global & award-winning architect Soo K. Chan of SCDA
- Over 10 Michelin star F&B outlet right on the doorstep of Cuscaden Reserve
Amenities Near Cuscaden Reserve
|Education Institutions||Shopping Malls|
|Primary & Secondary School
|Nearest MRT Station & Expressway||Other Amenities|
Cuscaden Reserve Site Plan
Cuscaden Reserve Floor Plan
Click the image above to Download full set of Cuscaden Reserve Floor Plan